IT Director (M/F)
Hôtel St Regis Bora Bora Resort
Motu Ome’e – 98730 Bora Bora
Bora-Bora (Polynésie Française)
Date de parution
Intitulé du poste
IT Director (M/F)
Hôtellerie - Restauration
Long term contract
Contract type: Long term contract
Contract start date : As soon as possible
Job status: Manager
DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB
In addition to the functions of a property systems manager, the Director of property Technology manages a revenue-generating function in a large property or multiple properties with a shared infrastructure. Works with property management and Regional IR leadership to participate in the acquisition of technology services for guests through an understanding of the properties specific business/customer base (i.e., convention). Provides strategic leadership for IR services surrounding initiatives and projects and coordinates with regional IR leadership on systems/services to enhance services in a specific property. May have direct reports (property systems manager, property systems technicians) or direct work of on-site shared services staff.CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Projects and Policies
• Functions as on-site project manager who plans and manages both new systems and system upgrades for property site.
• Performs assessments of needs ensuring compliance with budget, standards.
• Determines priorities, schedules, plans and necessary resources to ensure completion of property projects on schedule and according to specification.
• Prepares project plans and monitors on-site.
• Coordinates multiple-vendor projects.
• Verifies compliance to technology-related vendor contracts.
• Responsible for property compliance with appropriate Marriott International Policy and Information Security Manual. Accountable to take action to address deficiencies. Determines solutions and implements per SOP.
• Provides timely, accurate, and detailed status reports as requested.
Meeting Technology Needs
• Evaluates and makes recommendations regarding technology/asset life-cycles. Verifies that necessary property is properly equipped in terms of PCs, hardware, servers, etc.
• Foresees, identifies and resolves system(s) performance problems.
• Certifies software applications for use at property.
• Creates and verifies implementation of disaster recovery and business continuity plans as they relate to technology.
• Verifies property’s technology assets are secure and maintained in accordance with Marriott International policies and standards.
• Possesses advanced knowledge in the areas of data communications, desktop support, and servers/networks. Uses knowledge to solve 2nd level support issues and train/develop junior staff.
• Verifies availability of current documentation for cabling, network systems, and applications exist.
• Reviews networks’ performance and performs design/re-design as needed to meet property needs.
• Verifies that periodic inventories of applications and hardware are conducted.
Forecasting and Complying with Financial Parameters
• Analyzes, communicates and implements property strategy to drive technology revenue and contribute to property’s overall business success.
• Manages technology profit and loss. Responsible for monitoring and controlling all technology-impacted revenues and expenses generated by the property including, but not limited to: telecommunications, HSIA, business center technologies and A/V.
• Verifies that property management has realistically budgeted CAPEX and department operating budgets based on anticipated IT projects and property support/needs requirements.
• Advises and verifies that property management has adequately addressed technology needs in short- and long-term planning.
• Reviews vendor proposals and selects appropriate vendor for technologies/hardware.
Building Successful Relationships
• Communicates IR standards and best practices.
• Is expected to present proposals, analyses, projects, cost-models, etc. in a well- written and/or verbally articulate manner.
• Is viewed as a credible leader by subordinates, peers, and senior management.
• Provides exceptional customer service.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• May have direct management responsibility for property-based system managers and technicians. Provides work direction to cluster--based systems technicians and managers.
• Responsible for hiring, training, development, compensation, performance management of direct reports. Additionally, provides performance feedback to Area System Manager on cluster support positions.
PROFILE REQUIRED Education and Experience
• BS/BA or equivalent work experience. Additionally, 5-7 years’ experience in like position.
• System-related professional certifications preferred.
• Previous management experience and demonstrated matrix management skills
• Experienced in network hardware, desktop, peripherals, protocols, communications, operating systems and Marriott internal applications (MARSHA, PMS, NGS, SFA, etc.)
ADVANTAGES - Conditional eligibility for an annual "Service Charge" premium
-Airline tickets paid (return)
-Accommodation provided (including utilities)
-Meals provided (lunch and dinner 7/7)
-Sports room available (24/24h 7/7)
-Staff beach (bar, volleyball court, petanque court, etc.)
-Career development in an international environment
Polynesia is not subject to income tax
Pour postuler, envoyer CV et lettre de motivation à :
Situation géographique :
Situé en bord de mer, sur l’île tropicale de Bora Bora, l’établissement The St Regis Bora Bora Resort propose 2 piscines, 2 bars, 4 restaurants et un luxueux spa de jour, ainsi que des hébergements avec un balcon offrant une vue panoramique sur le lagon ou les îles environnantes.
Le St Regis Bora Bora Resort se trouve à 15 minutes en bateau de l’aéroport de Bora Bora. Le village de Vaitape est accessible en 20 minutes en bateau et en voiture.
Les villas sont ornées de sculptures polynésiennes artisanales et d’éléments en bois exotique. Elles comprennent la climatisation, ainsi qu’une salle de bains en marbre italien pourvue d’une douche à effet pluie et d’une baignoire. Certaines villas sont dotées d’une piscine privée, d’une baignoire spa ou d’une douche extérieure.
Suspendu au-dessus des eaux bleues, le restaurant The Lagoon prépare une cuisine fusion mêlant des influences asiatiques et françaises. Il offre une vue sur le mont Otemanu. Le bar Aparima sert des plats internationaux et des collations légères toute la journée. Vous savourerez des sushis élaborés avec soin, des teppanyaki et des woks parfumés au restaurant Bam Boo, ou encore des plats italiens au Far Niente.
Le spa Iridium prodigue des massages et des soins de beauté. Il est agrémenté d’un sauna et d’un hammam. L’établissement comporte également une salle de sport ouverte 24h/24 et 7j/7, ainsi qu’un service de majordome.